Want to be a part of the team?
There are a number of ways you can get involved in HYPER JAPAN, from volunteering to performing.
HYPER JAPAN is currently recruiting for the following position.
1. Content creation for web site, analysis of readership and access to web site contents, planning for increasing readership and access; related liaison with external parties and evaluation of effects
2. Physical and online advertisements
3. Planning and sales activities for HYPER JAPAN event
Essential experience and knowledge
- basic business knowledge
- business etiquette
- interest and knowledge in Japanese language and culture
Desirable knowledge and experience (candidates with the following knowledge and experience will have an advantage)
- knowledge in web site creation, HTML, CSS and Wordpress
- knowledge and experience in creating smartphone apps
- experience in managing and running online shops
- ability to translate from Japanese to English
This can be a part time (more than 3 days a week), full time, or a freelance (technical jobs only) position.
Start date: January – March 2014 (negotiable)
Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.